The e-Portfolio is a tool to document your completion of competencies during your practicum.
Every MPH student at Pitt Public Health (who matriculated fall 2019 or after) is required to make an e-Portfolio to document their practicum competencies. Please check with your department or program director for more information.
Resources for e-Portfolio Users
- Practicum e-Portfolio Checklist for MPH students
- Making your Practicum e-Portfolio: Cheat Sheet
- Getting Started with Your e-Portfolio (Video)
- Uploading and Submitting Practicum Forms (Video)
- Finding Program-Specific Competency Page Templates: Cheat Sheet
- Updating and Submitting your e-Portfolio (Video)
- Controlling who sees your e-Portfolio
e-Portfolio After Graduation
Use your e-portfolio as part of your job search! The school provides access after graduation so that you can use and amend the documents saved within it to create a portfolio. If for some reason access will no longer be provided, you will be contacted in advance and will have the ability to download and archive any documents or web pages in your e-Portfolio.