Designing, coordinating and analyzing data from clinical trials and patient and procedure registries. My major areas of application include liver diseases, aging (especially cognitive impairment, dementia, and caregiving) and obesity. Performing epidemiological and statistical research in chronic and infectious diseases, quality of life, gerontology, and obesity. Designing and implementing systems for data analysis. Designing and applying innovative statistical techniques. Database design and implementation.
- University of Pennsylvania, BA, Mathematics
- University of Pittsburgh, MScHyg, Biostatistics
- University of Michigan, PhD, Biostatistics
- Secondary Data Analysis: A Capstone Course (Current)
- Advanced Topics in Epidemiological Methods (Past)
- Epidemiologic Methods II (Past)
- Epidemiologic Methods I (Past)
- Zhang C, Ning J,Belle S, Squires R, Cai J, Li R.