Find teaching support and instructional resources that will help you organize, plan, and smoothly execute your courses each semester. This area also covers faculty education opportunities, workshops and links for student advising. For University-wide teaching resources, visit the Pitt Teaching Center.
- Canvas: Management System
- Online Teaching with Panopto
- For New Faculty
- Academic Calendar
- Workshops & Events
- Order Textbooks
- School committees/Governance
- Syllabi Templates & Checklists
- New or Modified Programs & Courses
- Checklist for Academic Planning Proposals
- New Academic Program Review Process
- Office of the Provost - Academic Planning Resources
- Office of the Provost - Certificate Information
- New Program Request Form
- Modified Program Request Form
Please note: all new and modified course syllabi need approval from the Educational Policy and Curriculum Committee (EPCC).
- Classroom Services
Classroom Services business hours: Monday-Thursday 8:30 a.m. - 6:30 p.m., Fridays 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m. For more information on these services, please contact ClassroomServices@pitt.edu.
- Canvas, Tech Tools, & Workshops
All Pitt Public Health courses are required to be evaluated every time the course is taught. The Office of Measurement & Evaluation will evaluate courses that meet their requirements. With the help of their department, faculty whose courses do not meet these requirements are to ensure that course evaluations take place.
- Advising Students
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Academic Integrity & Plagiarism
Academic Integrity Statement for Pitt Public Health Course Syllabi
All students are expected to adhere to the school’s standards of academic honesty. Cheating/plagiarism will not be tolerated. The Graduate School of Public Health’s policy on academic integrity, which is based on the University policy, is available online in the Pitt Public Health Academic Handbook www.publichealth.pitt.edu/home/academics/academic-requirements. The policy includes obligations for faculty and students, procedures for adjudicating violations, and other critical information.
- University of Pittsburgh Academic Integrity Guidelines
- Academic Integrity Violation Form
- Faculty AIM Connection Instructions
- Policy for Faculty Completion of Faculty AIM
- Policy for Student Completion of Student AIM