Pitt Public Health is only as strong as the people who support it. Your gift — no matter the size or how you direct it — can have a powerful impact on the school, the faculty and the students. All levels of donors collectively fortify a longstanding tradition of translating important research findings into groundbreaking public health advances, and ensure that the next generation of public health leaders has the resources they need to succeed.
Make an Impact
You may give an unrestricted gift to the school, a department, initiative or specific research. If you choose not to direct it to a specific area, the gift will be used in a segment with the greatest need. Donations are used to:
- Provide scholarships and awards for students.
- Fund research excellence.
- Increase community outreach.
- Determine health policy.
- Underwrite laboratory or classroom spaces.
- Advance progress on LGBTQIA+ health.
- Develop computer modeling for disease prevention.
- Contribute to women's health initiatives.
- Support the Public Health Science Academy.
- Establish Precision Public Health Programs.