Admissions & Aid

Student sitting at laptop smiling
How to Apply

Applications for admission to the Department of Behavioral and Community Health Sciences are processed through the Office of Student Affairs at Pitt Public Health.

Roc Panther Statue
Financial Aid

Tuition rates at the University of Pittsburgh will vary by whether you are a Pennsylvania or out-of-state resident.

Students walking
Frequently Asked Questions

Find answers to the most commonly asked questions for BCHS degree programs.