Essays must be prepared according to specific requirements and submitted electronicly through the institutional repository D-Scholarship@Pitt. A template is available that offers shortcuts and automatic features that allow you to quickly format your paper according to Pitt's guidelines. Please email email@example.com for an updated template.
The template is not self-explanatory, however, so understanding how they work before using them is necessary. Ready to get started? Click here for format guidelines, template instructions, citation management, video tutorials, and more.
Be sure to also review the detailed rules summarized in this academic handbook.
- Upload essay to D-Scholarship (remains in Student Affairs queue until reviewed)
Make sure all pages are presented in correct numerical order and the proper size and orientation; that all tables and figures are present; that all references cited in the text are listed in the Bibliography; that the Table of Contents lists correct page numbers and titles; that bookmarks are created in the PDF; and that all hyperlinks and multimedia objects function properly. Note: Bookmarks are not required for a PDF essay.
2. Email a copy of your Title Page and Abstract to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Email your completed and signed Report on Requirements Form to your departmental student services liaison. RR forms are located on the Pitt Public Health Forms page.
5. Email your completed and signed Report on Requirements Form to your departmental student services liaison. RR forms are located on the Pitt Public Health Forms page.
6. Complete the Pitt Public Health Exit Survey available on the Graduation Information page.